Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chiru in Politics~~~

Entire media is filled with Megastar's political entry news in Andhra Pradesh and seems that this Sunday they are very happy to have got a news to telecast for the whole day (probably some more days too) repeatedly. What else can be a better news item to them.

Being a Chiru fan personally, most of my friends ask me whether I support his party or not. I feel funny with this question itself. I am fan of him coz from my childhood I liked him as an actor. I liked his dance,action and all the masala elements of a South Indian Action.BUT does that mean that I support his political party??? I am atleast matured enough to have a clear distinction between movies and politics. There is no rule that a Reel Hero will be a Real Hero.

People need change,if this the change they are looking for...I dont know. Only time will tell whether he is a politician with a difference or a different politician. Whether he is going to be a sensible and knowledgeble person like Loksatta's Jaya Prakash Narayan or will be like any other politician is need to be keenly observed. But as his movie dialogue goes...'In front Crocodile festival' for him for sure with this dirty and murky politics all around. Whether he joins this dirt or takes up a cleansing job has to be watched.
With a series of flops recently, for sure his fans would be disappointed with this way of an exit from the filmdom for the megastar and surely will want one more flick from him which would be a blockbuster again.

Wishing the Mega Star All the very best!!!!


No comments: